• For safety & hygiene reasons, grip-soled socks are required for all classes and sessions and available for purchase online and at all locations.
• Towels are mandatory and available for purchase inside each center.
• Face coverings are required while entering and exiting the training rooms.
• Classes and sessions are to be reserved and paid for in advance to guarantee a spot in small group training class, private session and / or biosessions.
• You have up to 24 hours before small group training class, private session, biosessions to change or cancel a small group training class, private session, biosession to avoid being charged a late fee.
• Any cancellations after the 24 hour mark will be considered a “Late Cancel”.
• “Late Cancel” clients will be charged the one single session price-small group training class, private training session or bioDensity session -late cancel fee.
• “No Show” clients will be charged the one single session price-small group training class, private training or bioDensity session no show fee for each occurrence.
• A “Late Cancel” will result in loss of small group training, private or bioDensity session.
• Transferring from one small group training class to another will result in a “Late Fee” and/or lost small group training class for any switches done after the 24 hour cancellation window, unless the small group training class being vacated is not full.
• If a class, private or bioDensity session you’d like to take is full or not available, we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist!
• If a spot opens up, you will be added to class, private or bioDensity session and will receive email or WhatsApp confirmation.
• You are responsible for all classes, private or bioDensity sessions you are added to from the waitlist.
• If you no longer want a spot in the class, private or bioDensity session, please remove yourself from the waitlist.
• Please make sure you are subscribed to class, private or bioDensity session confirmation emails or Whats App from us to receive waitlist notifications.
If you have any questions about this CenterPolicies, the practices of POWER PLATE CENTERS or its services, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at email@example.com
This Center Policies has been updated and effective as of 3 January 2022