Let’s Talk About Power Plate Training!
The Power Plate is a medical graded fitness training device that helps strengthen your muscles, shred weight, improve mental well-being, and much more in just a 27-minute session twice or thrice a week. What’s more, toning and disappearance of cellulite already start showing after one session only. If your ultimate aim is to live a healthy, stronger, and well-balanced life, Power Plate training is all you need.
What Power Plate Exercises are all about?
Once you start exercising on the Power Plate, you will notice that the micro-vibrations are stimulating and activating your muscles at a very high speed. The stimulation pushes the muscles to contract automatically while causing less stress on the joints and ligaments. With the Power Plate training, your muscles contract up to 3000 times in a minute, compared to traditional workouts where muscles contract only one to two times per second.
The Effectiveness of Power Plate Exercises
When training on a Power Plate– a medical-graded and award-winning device, the vibrations canactivate98 percent of your muscle fibers at once. This means you don’t need to focus on just one part of the body and then move on to the next. A 27-minute workout session is equivalent to 90-minutes of an intense gym workout. On the off chance, if you are a beginner, even spending 10 minutes in Power Plate training can give you significant workout results.
Below listed are three exercises you can perform on a Power Plate
How to perform:
- Step on the Power Plate with your feet wide apart and spine neutral.
- Unfurl your arms out in front of you by keeping a slight bend in your elbows.
- Force your glutes back and bend your knees to get in a squat position while keeping your back straight.
- Once you see that your thighs are almost parallel to the floor, get back on your feet to return to the normal position.
- Perform this exercise on the Power Plate for 30 seconds only.
- Shoulder extension
How to perform:
- Before you start your shoulder extension Power Plate training, make sure the handle attachments are applied to either side of the vibration plate. Grab those handles and stand up straight on the plate.
- Involve your abdominal muscles, pull the handles up by keeping your arms bent at the elbows, and ensure that your forearms are sticking out on either side.
- Push your shoulders back and hold this position for 30-45 seconds at a time.
- Leg Crunches
How to perform:
- Get down and sit across on the vibration plate and keep your hands rested flat on both sides of your hips.
- By keeping your legs bent a bit, push your feet up by involving your abdominal muscles. Then, pull your knees in toward your chest.
- Once done, kick out both your legs straight and keep them slightly upwards so that, with your upper body, you can make a V-shape. Keeping them suspended, slightly bend your legs and bring your knees back into your chest.
- To get desired results, perform this exercise for at least 30 seconds.
A 27-minute training session twice or thrice a week on a vibration plate can be a great piece of kit for strengthening your muscles, losing weight, increasing blood & lymph circulation, improving mental health, and so on.
If you live in Dubai and looking for a Power Plate training center, look no further than us. At Power Plate Centers, we have a team of professionals who will help you achieve your desired fitness goals.