What are Barre workouts good for?
Just scroll through the #barre feed quickly and you will see everyone right from professionals and beginners to models and celebrities participating in barre workouts. But what exactly is a barre workout? What benefits will I get from a barre workout? If you have the same questions, you have landed on the right page as we will not only give answers to these questions but also share how you can maximize the benefits of barre workouts in lesser time.
What is a barre exercise/workout?
A barre exercise or workout combines the movements of ballet, the strengthening of Pilates, and the stretching of yoga.
What are the benefits of barre workouts?
Suitable for everyone, each barre workout is meant to build alignment, strengthen your core, and tone and elongate your muscles. Think of barre as a workout that offers all the body benefits of a ballet dancer (without doing pirouettes) along with the benefits of Pilates and yoga. It tones your glutes, hamstrings, and calves while creating a long, lean body appearance.
How do I maximize the benefits of barre workouts?
A typical traditional class of barre workouts lasts for at least 45 minutes. How about increasing the list of benefits that you achieve through barre workouts in lesser time?
Yes, you heard it right!
At Power Plate Centers, you not only get to do barre workouts but also various other workouts to increase the list of benefits exponentially within just 27 minutes! Is it even possible? Yes. Power Plate training in Dubai at this holistic fitness and wellness center offers you countless benefits in less than half an hour.
Power Plate is the leading whole body vibration and the only medical-graded fitness machine that vibrates in multiple directions i.e. up and down, side to side, and front to back simultaneously. Its high-speed gentle micro-vibrations deliver a high-advanced low-impact workout and cause your muscles to automatically contract up to 3,000 times per minute, compared to traditional exercises that result in only up to a maximum of 120 muscle contractions in a minute. Besides, unlike conventional workouts, Power Plate training targets both Type 1 and Type 2 muscle groups and activate up to 98% of muscle fibers.
Thus, when you do Barre exercises on a Power Plate vibration machine during your training, you are going to unlock countless benefits, including but not limited to:
- Stronger muscles
- Improved posture and alignment
- Strengthened glutes that stabilize the pelvis
- Reduced pressure on the back, hips, and knees
- Toned and strengthened stomach and core muscles, making it beneficial for post-partum mothers as well
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced stress, anxiety, and depression due to a decrease in cortisol (stress hormone) levels
- Increased production of endorphins that keep your mind sharp, improve mental clarity, and help you think positively
- Increased endurance and overall strength
- Reduced risk of developing diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke, etc.
- Increased bone density, reducing the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Increased metabolic demand
- Faster weight loss
- Increased serotonin (happiness hormone) levels, making you feel more uplifted and calm
- Increased HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
- Increased lymphatic drainage
- Improved circulation
- Improved sleep patterns
So, instead of doing barre exercises for about an hour, achieve all the benefits in lesser time by joining Power Plate training at Power Plate Centers – an authorized high-end holistic fitness and wellness center in Dubai.